Sabtu, 08 Agustus 2015

ENGLISH PROFICIENCY'S HOMEWORK 1. ( DEK Junior High School )

ABOUT ME


    My full name is Fanesa Athaya Maharani, you can call me Fanesa / Nesa. I was born in Padang, 07 April 2001, my zodiac is Aries. My mother is Santi Kusuma, she's 44 years old, she's a director of PT. Tropical Multi, my father is Fidel Safarino, he's 45 years old, he's an owner of CV. Kusuma Jaya Abadi. I have 6 siblings, 4 brother and 2 sister ( including me ), I'm the oldest daughter in my family. I love my family.
    When I was little, I live in Padang, and then when I was 3 years old, I moved into Jakarta and lived there until I'm on the 8th grade semester 1. During the vacation, I went to Padang and suddenly I became interested to living in Padang so I decided to live here until now. In Padang, I live with my mom, my dad, my grandpa, my brothers and my little sister. I have 2 house in Padang, one in Parak Gadang and one in Tabing. I'm very happy to live in Padang.
    I'm studying in DEK Junior High School, I'm now in 9th grade. I'm so happy to live in Padang because the food in here is so delicious ( although there's no sushi and lumpia basah in here lol ). Oh ya, I forgot to tell you that I love sushi, and lumpia basah very much, they're half of my heart. So you don't need to buy me everything when I had a birthday, just bring me some sushi and lumpia basah is enough *lol. Ok, thank you guys for your attention! I'm gonna post something new later.xoxo-❤️❤️

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar